What every celebration needs are the 6 most important elements of a smashing party. The last one is a surprise!
A theme gives the party an instant personality and a starting point for food, décor, cocktails, and music. 70s Disco Party anyone? How about a Mexican Fiesta? Having guests dress up is hysterical.
Keep things simple and casual, it’ll eliminate a lot of pressure. Every time a guest says, “can I bring anything?” say “Yes, can you bring ____________ (fill in blank).”
A Signature Cocktail
Think beyond the the beer. Cocktails have transcended their 2 decade decline in popularity. They’re back and stronger (no pun intended) than ever. Once you have a theme, your cocktail shouldn’t be too hard to plan.
Guests That Know How to Have Fun!
In a perfect party world you’d like to have 95/5. That’s 95% of your guests who are ready to rock and the other 5% who wish they know how…
A Hostess with Panache
That’s you! You’re the most important person there. Keep moving. Talk to every guest, make introductions, be friendly, funny, humble and helpful.
MUSIC can make a good party GREAT!
Here’s our Summer 2011 Playlist.
To buy it go to the iTunes Store and search for Mary Marino. Click on the Flashionista icon and you’ll be able to download it into your iTunes account.
Don’t have an iTunes Account?
To see the playlist Click Here.