The shelf life of a white shirt is different than that of almost any other color. If you’re a stickler for crisp whiteness, you already know that you cannot keep a white shirt looking good long enough to wear it out. Regular replacements are necessary.
For spring 2012, designers delivered some of the cleanest most clever updates ever on the white shirt. Here are some favorites. I also put together my BEST tips for keeping a white shirt looking crisp and white for as long as possible. You can read it HERE.
1. Neiman Marcus, St. John Collection $395.
2. Talbots Tunic $49.
3. Thomas Pink, Beth Shirt $185.
4. FKG Black Lava Wrap Bracelet $48.
5. YSL Poplin Peasant Blouse $895.
6. FKG Gautama Pearl Bracelet $54.
7. Neiman Marcus, Kate Spade $248.
Keeping it WHITE: My BEST Tips for Taking Care of Your White Shirt
MORE tis for Wearing White: No one needs to see your underwear! Even under white.