If I hit the jackpot, I’d still do what I do; I’d just hire more help! When you’re already in the business you love, why do anything else?
New Jersey had 3 big winners recently. Two were individuals and one winning ticket was a group of employees from the Ocean County Vehicle Maintenance Department in Toms River, NJ.
NJ already had lots of millionaire’s. Now it has even more!
I’m not one. Here’s what makes me rich:
- A brilliant husband who adores me.
- Two sisters I can’t wait to be with and always hate to leave.
- Nieces & Nephews: BIG fun, lots of laughs, texts, and phone calls. Taking them to “hang out in Times Square” never feels like penance…
- Enough good girlfriends to make a pretty fabulous party. Some of these relationships go back to pre-school!
- A great home
- A healthy body
- Most of my marbles
- A good sense of humor
- Enough jewelry to fill a room
The room is named Hodge Podge Lodge. Here are a couple of photos of a corner of it. The rest is not ready for prime time viewing (…the truth is I can’t go public with the breadth of my addiction). To me it’s ALL fabulous. None of it is in a safety deposit box, which is a testament to its worthlessness, but NOT its pricelessness…