Fashion’s return to the 70s this Spring has given us a whole new shoe direction. Heels no longer have to go to lofty heights to look stylish. Some of the best shoe styles of the season are flat, and the very newest heights are kitten heels which are 1.5 to 2 inches high. Comfort is no longer an excuse.
Here are our picks of the best shoes to buy now.
- Red & Navy, Naughty Monkey Peek-a-boo Pump, $55.
- Butter Silk Kitten Heel Pump, $145.
- Butter Patent Kitten Heel, $129.
- J. Renee ‘Drema’ Pump, $90.
- Seychelles Amethyst Pump $80
- RSVP Satin Kitten Heel Pump, $79.
- AK Floral Print Fabric Pump, $69.
- Jeffery Campbell ‘Situation’ Pump, $125.
- AK Print and Patent Ballet Flat, $69.
- AK BamBam Bronze Flat, $69.
- Elie Tahari Ballet Flat, $248.
- Gentle Souls Casual Loafer, $112.
- Born, ‘Precious’ Ballet Flat, $95.
- Miss Selfridge Black Patent Loafer, $90.
- Jeffery Campbell Oxford, $110.
- Leifsdottir Spotted Snake, $228.
- Kate Spade Tipi Flat, $225
- Dv by Doce Vida Loafer, $68.
- Soffit Bermuda Yellow Ballet Flat, $100.