Effective Date: November 15, 2011
BoomZone, L.L.C., respects and values your privacy.
Collection of Information:
Non Personally Identifiable Information (Cookies):
Personally Identifiable Information:
When you sign up to receive the Flashionista Report, Flashionista.com may require that you provide certain personally identifiable information which may include, but is not necessarily limited to:
- first and last name,
- physical address; and
- email address.
We do not allow children under the age of 13 on the Site, nor do we knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. If we are informed that personally identifiable information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, we will immediately remove the personally identifiable information that may have been inadvertently collected by Flashionista.com.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information:
Flashionista.com will use the personally identifiable information that it collects about you to contact you in response to consumer-initiated inquiries, to provide the services to you that you request, to alert you to changes in services or features, and to provide you with requested information regarding Flashionista.com or our services. We also may, from time to time, contact you about offers that we, or third parties with which we may partner, have that we believe, in our sole discretion, may interest you.
Flashionista.com reserves the right to release current or past user information:
- In the event that we believe that the Site is being or has been used to commit unlawful acts;
- Upon receipt of a properly authorized and authenticated governmental request for information;
- In response to a subpoena or a court order,
- To comply with relevant laws;
- In response to an investigation of fraud or other wrongdoing regarding a specific consumer;
- In an effort to safeguard the person or property of a Flashionista.com employee or a third party; or
- If Flashionista.com is sold or acquired.
Moreover, you hereby consent to disclosure of any record or communication to any third party when Flashionista.com, in its sole discretion, determines the disclosure to be appropriate including, without limitation, sharing your e-mail address with other third parties for suppression purposes in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, as amended from time to time.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us which you have not specifically initiated, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions contained in the applicable e-mail. Flashionista.com processes all unsubscribe requests in a prompt fashion.
Third Party Sites:
Storage of Information:
Although Flashionista.com does not release your personally identifiable information to the public and Flashionista.com makes a reasonable good faith effort to store your personally identifiable information in a secure operating environment, we cannot guarantee 100% security of such information due to factors beyond our control.
Flashionista.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and takes any violation of those rights very seriously. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Flashionista.com’s copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, in the case of multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Flashionista.com to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Flashionista.com to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or under applicable laws.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Flashionista.com’s agent for notice of claims of copyright and other intellectual property right infringement can be reached as follows:
363-367 Bloomfield Avenue
Montclair, New Jersey 07042
363-367 Bloomfield Avenue
Montclair, New Jersey 07042
Flashionista.com may take reasonable steps to confirm your identity prior to supplying any personally identifiable information to you in order to prevent identity theft.
Copyright BoomZone LLC 2011 Rights Reserved.
All of the Content on this website is subject to copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress and other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Flashionista and BoomZone LLC. Your use of the trademarks, service marks, trade dress and copyrighted material displayed on this website is strictly prohibited. You may download, print and store selected portions of the Content, provided you (1) only use these copies of the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Flashionista reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this Web site. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the Content.
From time to time there may be information on our Web Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Flashionista reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
This Web Site and all Content available on this Web Site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge, by your use of this Web Site, that your use of this Web Site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this Web Site, and that Flashionista shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Web Site.
Hyperlinks to other Web Sites
To the extent our Web Site contains hyperlinks to outside services and resources, the availability and content of which Flashionista does not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any hyperlink thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.